Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 9 November 2011

New card design - liquorice allsorts

I was supposed to be getting on with Christmas cards yesterday. I have a large order in that needs making up by the end of the week and I'm less than half way through. But, I wondered, could I draw a liquorice allsort? And what would it look like on a card?

So I put down my scissors and started up photoshop on my computer. After a happy hour playing around with shapes and colours, I came up with three liquorice allsorts that looked yummy enough to eat. I've just added the new card to the shop this morning. Mmmmm :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...