Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 28 November 2011

What a weekend!

You go away for 2 nights and it all happens whilst you're not looking! Firstly, on Friday one of my Christmas cards was featured in a special blog post by Uniquely Yours, all about the online Christmas craft fair at folksy. She selected her favourite items from the shops signed up for the fair, and my Silver City Christmas card made the cut :-) Click here to read the blog post.

The second exciting thing to happen over the weekend was that I got my first order from someone I don't personally know. Up until now, it has been friends and family who have put in their orders, either through the folksy shop or face-to-face. I've been doing lots of advertising recently to try and grow my potential customer base and am so excited that it has worked. It takes a lot of time to do advertising, when I'd really rather be making things, so I'm thankful that it's beginning to pay off.

Maybe I should go away more often...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your sale - here's to many more.

    Elaine, Ellie's Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...