Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 24 February 2012

Folksy Friday: All things sweet and yummy

Continuing with folksy friday themes of things I like, this week I bring you all things sweet and yummy. From cakes to chocolate, here are my favourite finds on folksy this week.

'Cake O'Clock' print
Nikki McWilliams
'Eat desert first' print
Artwork by Angie

Slice of cake magnets
The Mosaic Gargen
Slice of cake candle
The Emporium

Chocolate soap bar
Bits N Bobs
Chocolate bar earings
Sulwen Arts

Hot chocolate orange cushion
Door 77
Felt chocolate chip cookies
Woolly Duck

Happy birthday cake card
Ghost Goose
Cupcake magnet
Jenny Arnott

Lindor chocolate wrapper badges
Not Edible
Cupcake badges
Aleximo Croissant

Cupcake cushion
Heart and Sew Gifts
Felt cupcake
Ena Green

10 comments:

  1. Yum yums. Hmm thats made me want cake - but a cereal bar will have to do at the moment :)
    Love the felt cookies.
    Cute blog, i'm now a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy. Thanks for your comment, and thanks for becoming a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my cupcake badges! So many other lovely things *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo lots of yummy treats! Hard to choose a favourite, but do love the felt cookies! ;)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely things - I bet the cake scented candle smells divine!

    Thanks for including my felt cookies :-)

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, lovely things! Don't think I can choose...Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my cupcake magnet, there are some lovely looking things you've chosen! Too bad they're not edible!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm - chocolate is my fav - I've previously bought the soap 'choc' bar and it is fab.

    Stephanie

    http://allaboutbeads-jewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm this is making me hungry! Thankyou for including my magnets. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...