Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 25 May 2012

Folksy Friday: fluffy bunnies

So, I was going to do a woolly jumper type theme to remind me of snuggling up to keep warm in the winter (I'm not really a summer person, so whilst it is nice to have a little bit of sunshine and I don't mind the not getting wet part, I have to say I miss my jumpers!). But, this will have to wait for another day. Because I have found such cute little critters that are guaranteed to make you smile :-)

All items are available to buy on Folksy - just click on a picture to head through to the maker's Folksy shop.


Bunny zip tag
Merry Berry and the Little Panda
Bunny
The Hunny Bunny Company
Oatmeal felt bunny
Loopy la-la
Needle felted bunny
That Fuzzy Feeling
Amigurumi Bunny
Pink Amaryllis
Crochet Bunny
Handmade for you by Elaine
Plush rabbit
Stupid Potato
Lavender rabbit
Pouch

6 comments:

  1. They are very cute, much better than jumpers.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies! I'm in heaven! :P

    Lovely selection! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I was putting it together yesterday!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant- those little faces have made me laugh a lot! Great collection
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have enough Bunnies...Thanks for including my little Bun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute bunny theme!! Sorry my comment is so late...I've been a little distracted by the sun, Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...