Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Get 3 cards for £6

I feel a bit bad that I had to put my prices up recently. Not by much, but with the increased postage costs and the soon to be released new Folksy fees structure, I couldn't help but pass on some of the costs to my customers.

BUT...
I have some good news for you. If you buy three cards in one order you can get them for the old price :-) They used to be £2 each, so using this special offer you can get three cards for £6. You can choose any three cards; even the higher priced ones are included, so you could save up to £2.25. There, you see, I am nice after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...