Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 14 May 2012

I'm famous!

Ok, so I'm not exactly famous. But I have been featured in two more lovely interviews :-) I'm so pleased that people like the things I make and want to feature me. Thank you very much to Traceyann and Wendy for some excellent questions and for taking the time to write a post about my little shop.

First up is a feature on a super blog - Handmade Harbour. Wendy regularly interviews designer makers about their work, alongside some really interesting blog posts, many containing business tips. My favourite question was 'what do you think your biggest challenges are?' - that really made me think hard



Traceyann from Artisan Silver won my giveaway a few weeks back. And she very kindly offered to put an interview with me on her lovely blog. Traceyann makes some fun silver jewellery and it's worth checking out her shop, I love her cute owl design.


Do click through to read each interview, they both have different questions so you get to find out a bit more about me and about say it. I'd love to know what you think! And if there's something you'd like to know about say it that hasn't been mentioned yet, why not ask it in the comments below and I'll try and answer it for you. 

2 comments:

  1. Do not let this fame go to your head ;-)

    Great interviews, well done, you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to have you over to do an interview - thanks for your time x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...