Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Countdown to CraftFest


There's only 3 days left to go until the biggest international online craft fair. Are you ready for the vast quantities of skillfully handmade goodies that will be on offer? And you don't even have to leave your house!

The say it stall is all set up - you can see it here. Go on, take a look :-)

I want to share with you some of the other wonderful stalls that are already setting up their virtual tables ready for people to browse. I've chosen one of my favourite items from their stall to show you. Click on each name to view the full range of items available.


 Glittering Prize





My Calico Heart





Personal Space Interiors






BeezJewelz





Minty Club






Chart Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...