Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Folksy Friday - numbers

I like numbers. I'm not quite sure how I ended up a self-employed arty person after double maths A-level and a science degree... But it seems that folksy folk can make numbers arty. Here are some of my favourite numbers on folksy - everything handmade and available to buy, just click the pictures for more info.


Black and white vintage table numbers
Doodlelove
Shabby chic table numbers
Maple and Green
Boys personalised age birthday card
Clarkie Designs
Table numbers with rope bottom
Shinta Shop
Decorative freestanding table number
Love Letters by Debbie Dilly
Table numbers
Shey's Paper Creations
Berry stripe table number
Samantha Geen Designs
Kiddies age birthday card
Any Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...