Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 19 September 2012

DART Gallery

A couple of months ago I shared the exciting news that some of my handmade products were being stocked in a gallery in Lancashire. You can read about the excitement of having items for sale in a proper bricks and mortar shop here.

Recently I made the trip over to Darwen to visit the DART Gallery for the first time, and see my work on display. The Gallery is housed in the reception area of Darwen Aldridge Community Academy. There were some lovely displays of artwork and wonderful handmade goodies. It was very exciting to see my notebooks and magnets amongst them, along with the work of some other Folksy sellers that I recognised.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...