Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 14 December 2012

Folksy Friday: Stocking fillers

There's just enough time left before Christmas to order your last few presents. Stuck for ideas to fill those stockings? I've been browsing Folksy for little gifts that would bring a smile to their faces on Christmas day.

This is my last post before Christmas. I'm taking three weeks off now to visit family and enjoy a well earned break. So I'll see you in January.



































Rose fabric covered compact mirror from It was meant to Bee#
Appliqued heart keyring from Buttercup Boutique
Robin brooch from The Imagination of Ladysnail
Felt and button hair clips from Marthamoo Beads
Green button earrings from The Button Box
Rudolf magnet from The Mosaic Garden
Felt reindeer decoration from Simply Creative
Tinos mini map jotter from say it

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, and great little stocking filler ideas. Thanks so much for including my hairclips. Have a lovely christmas break x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over to take a look. Your hairclips are fab and I love the way you have photographed them.

      Delete
  2. A lovely selection and great stocking ideas.
    Enjoy your break and have a wonderful time with your family.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I hope you have a lovely Christmas too.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...