Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 21 January 2013

I've been featured

Last week was an exciting one for me as I found out that I'd been featured twice. Firstly, the fantastic card and gift blog published a 'behind the design' interview with me.



You can see the interview here. Check out my new profile shot too - I have to give credit to my dad for this pic. He insisted that he only really does landscape photography and not people, but I think he did a fantastic job. Shame he doesn't live closer otherwise I might employ him to do product photos!

Secondly I have found myself in Craftseller magazine again. I sent some info and pics to them a while ago, but didn't know if they would use it. Then I was flicking through my latest copy and spotted my new profile pic! It's only a small contribution but they've included a few quotes from me so I'm quite excited.

Craftseller article on promotion

Here I am on page 71

And the card they featured is one of my new ones, that's already proving popular. You can find it in my shop here

I'm linking this post up with the 100th Handmade Monday over at Handmade Harbour. Many thanks to Wendy for running this - it's a great way to find new blogs to read so why not pop over and have a look.



11 comments:

  1. Congratulations - both well deserved :). Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you! It feels so good when you get featured in a magazine, especially when you're not expecting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to 2013 - well done. Hope you have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on both- I'm there too in your picture of the Craft Seller article! I was very excited too and glad to see I was sharing the page with so many crafters I recognised :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, spotted you in there too. It was lovely to be included along with Folksy sellers that I recognise.

      Delete
  5. Well done on the feature - they all help! It's all the more lovely when it's unexpected, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! 2 features is a great achievement for one week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to add to the congratulations - well done! Happy 100th, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...