Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Folksy Five #16

I'm back after a lovely break over Easter seeing family. I have a good supply of Easter eggs that will keep me going for a while! And the sun is finally shining which makes everything look more positive somehow.

Are you in the mood for shopping? These five Folksy shops sell the most wonderful goodies, so get your pennies out and buy yourself some handmade.









See, aren't they fantastic? Please keep these shops in mind when you're next looking for a birthday present. I think I would love to receive anything from these shops.

I also asked them to pick one item from my Folksy shop. It's always really interesting to see what people choose.


Liquorice allsorts card
Chosen by Samuel Lindup
Upcycled vintage map card
chosen by Mrs Eliot Books
Personalised map travel journal
chosen by Devonly Crafts
Bright flower button magnets
chosen by Mellybee
Pink shell beaded necklace
chosen by Daisy Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...