Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 18 April 2013

I like... #2


This week I'm loving my new Pricing in Proportion letter size guide. Since Royal Mail started charging based on size and weight it has become increasingly difficult to know how much a parcel would cost to post. It's significantly cheaper if your parcel is less than 2.5cm thick; so I have spent many hours creatively packaging things to try and make them thinner.




But it's very hard to measure how thick a parcel is. After many attempts at guessing and repackaging parcels, I finally gave in and admitted I needed help. My new friend is a massive help. Want one too? I got mine from ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...