Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I like... #3


You probably all know by now that Google Reader will be closing down. After some minor panicking that I will lose all the blogs I follow and resisting the urge to write them all down in a notebook (if in doubt reject technology and return to pen and paper) I have discovered a Google Reader alternative: Blog Lovin.

It turns out that Google Reader isn't the only way to follow your favourite blogs! It was super simple to get set up on Blog Lovin and it automatically imported all the blogs I follow. I'm loving Blog Lovin!

Why not sign up if you haven't already, and you can use my new follow me button on the left hand side to quickly add this blog to your list of ones you want to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...