Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 23 May 2013

Folksy Five #18

I've been interviewing Folksy artists and makers again. This time there's a great variety of mediums used, from paper to driftwood. And there are even two male sellers, which seem to be a rare breed indeed! I hope you like these shops and will take a moment to browse their wonderful handmade products - just click on the shop banners to head over to Folksy and see more of their work.







And I love finding out what their favourite items from my shop are. It's really interesting to see what products people choose. 



1. Ottawa landscape notebook chosen by Shore Stuff
2. Bongor giraffe birthday card chosen by Paper Delights
3. Barcelona "I love you" card chosen by Bluebird Gallery
4. Lanai heart flower card chosen by Blackbird Studio
5. Rhodes map notebook chosen by Dear George


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...