Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 1 May 2013

I like... #4

I shouldn't go on the Fred Aldous website. It's just too tempting. But I needed some more red and white bakers twine, and I had monkey points to use. (Don't know what monkey points are? Think nectar points, only cooler). As I popped the twine in my basket I noticed this amazingly coloured stringy stuff.

It may have just found its way into my basket... The colours are so bright. I can't wait to make something with it.

If you're looking for excellent quality craft supplies, pop over to Fred Aldous and be prepared to lose a few hours (and pennies!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...