Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 17 July 2013

I like... #10

Today I'd like to share with you one of my favourite brands.


The Bright Side design stationery and home products that totally match my sense of humour. A couple of years ago my mum bought me one of their desktop calendars, which introduced me to the amazingness of The Bright Side.


As a stationery lover I am particularly fond of their notebooks with covers saying "Let there be lists" and "Hold on people I'm having an idea". They even have a coat hook that says "Hello Mr Coat"! My husband totally doesn't get it though, so I think you have to have a certain sense of humour!


Pop over to The Bright Side website, or purchase some of their witty products in the Really Good shop.


2 comments:

  1. Love the cake tin, and also enjoy a good list. These are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such a wide range of products. Think I love everything they make!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...