Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 15 July 2013

Now on Etsy


I've heard a lot of good things about Etsy. I liked the idea of reaching an international customer base. And it's a much more well known site than Folksy, so maybe new customers will find me. So I've gone ahead and opened a say it shop on Etsy! At the moment it doesn't stock my full range of products, but I've added my most popular items to see how it goes.

To celebrate the launch of say it on Etsy, you can get £5 off your order if you spend £15 or more (excluding delivery) before 31 July. Just pop over to www.sayithandmade.etsy.com and decide what you'd like, and don't forget to use code YAY5POUNDSOFF to claim your free £5. Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...