Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blog and Buy Sale Christmas Wish List

Have you seen the Blog and Buy Sale Christmas Wish List? It's a collection of over 250 products showcasing the very best creative gifts from artists and designers. There are some fantastic present ideas included this year, and I'm delighted that two of my products are among them.


I thought I might share with you some of my other favourites too. But it really is worth checking out the whole Wish List because there are far too many amazing products to share here.

Hand thrown ceramic mug
by Helen Faulkner Ceramics

Flying owl illustrated lamp
by A Northern Light

Food guide tea towel
by Food Guide UK

Autumn oak table lamp
by Hunkydory Home

Perpetual calendar
by Block Design

Christmas bingo game
by This Is Knockout



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...