Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Coming up on the blog

I'm trying to be good this year and have a calendar of blog posts that I map out at least a few weeks in advance. I got into the habit of looking at my to-do list and seeing 'put something on blog today' without having really given it any thought. You just don't come up with good content when you only have 30 minutes and you have to get something written and published!

So one of my goals for this year is to be a bit more organised with my blogging schedule. I've printed out this lovely calendar from Elli.com and am starting to fill it up with things I want to blog about. There are a few things I know I want to include - like showing you new products, keeping you up to date with what I've been up to, and featuring lovely handmade items from some of my favourite shops. But what else would you like to see?

I've done various series of blog posts in the past, and I think it's good every now and again to introduce something new. But I'm struggling to decide what it should be! If you've got any ideas for what you'd like me to blog about please leave a comment below. Otherwise, I warn you that you may just have to listen to me waffling on...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...