Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 30 January 2014

Made by Alison's hands

It's been a while since I started my new 'made by' series back in the Autumn. Christmas was pretty busy and neither myself nor the designer-makers I wanted to feature had the time to do the interviews. But we're back on track now and and I'm very excited about the handmade shops I've got to show you over the next few months.


Meet Alison Deegan

Alison is the artist behind the wonderful shop Handprinted by A. Deegan. She sells her great lino prints through Folksy and Etsy. Do pop over and take a look at her stunning designs.


Thank you Alison for taking the time to be interviewed for my blog. I'll have another of my favourite shops to show you next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...