Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 6 February 2014

Handmade in my favourite colour

I don't often choose a collection of handmade items by colour, but this month I am inspired by one of my favourite colours. I used to be a purple girl, but in the last year or so I've had to recognise that teal is also a very appealing colour. All these lovely items have been handmade in the UK and are available to buy online (see links below).
Rose mug by Sophie Richardson
Teal geometric cushion cover by Thirtyfive Flowers
Chunky cowl by Handmade by Madeleine
Bird on a wire clutch bag by Red Ruby Rose
Teal and grey felt bowl by That Fuzzy Feeling
Heart scarf by Patchouli Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...