Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 17 February 2014

New cards in the shop

I've been promising new designs for ages but it's been so busy with orders that I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to work on some new cards for the shop. But I've finally got a few to show you. Click on the pictures to find out more (or buy one!).

First up is another bright and colourful birthday card, combining some contrasting colours and mixed patterns. I've enjoyed exploring colours and textures in my cards over the last year. 

Wedding cards are very popular so I thought I'd best get another one in the shop before wedding season starts! A lovely glamorous design in shades of white and ivory, personalised with the couple's names. 

And finally, a pack of two luxury thank you cards made from some wonderful pearlised paper that really shines in the light. 

All of these new designs are now available in my Folksy shop.

I'm linking up with Handmade Monday for the first time in ages. They're a wonderful group of craft bloggers who make some amazing things, so do pop over and see what they've been up to recently. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the designs, especially the texture of the birthday cards. I'm sure lots of people will want to buy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...