Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 13 March 2014

Celebrating small achievements

When you run a micro business I think it's really important to celebrate all the little achievements and milestones. Whilst they may seem small and insignificant by comparison to larger businesses, every little thing you achieve is really important when you're growing a business from scratch. So, this week I'm celebrating because I have just sold my 100th vintage style personalised travel journal.


This is the first product I have designed that's reached 100 sales and I'm so excited to think that 100 people have been (or will be soon!) travelling across the world with one of my handmade journals keeping them company. It feels like a great endorsement of my little shop to know that 100 people would part with their hard earned cash to buy one of my journals.

Want one? Get your own travel journal with a map of where you're heading and a personalised stamp for just £10.50 plus p+p in the say it shop. They make great gifts too for anyone off on a gap year, honeymoon or special holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...