Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 5 June 2014

I'm having a week off :-)

Gosh what a busy couple of weeks making up orders! Thank you so much to all my lovely customers. There are going to be lots of happy couples receiving handmade cards on their big day!

Just a quick post to let you know that my shops are now closed for a week whilst I have some much needed time off. I'm going away to the Yorkshire Dales for three days then have some time at home. I'm going to have a big tidy up of my craft room (I hate tidying, but you should see the state of it. And if I tell you I'm going to do it I really will have to stop putting it off!) and I've got some crafty projects planned too. I'm not the world's best sewer (give me paper over fabric any day!) but I've treated myself to some rather snazzy fabrics and I'm going to attempt to make some cushions to brighten up our lounge. I'll let you know how it goes. 

If you're looking to buy something from my shop please pop back on Friday 13 June when it will be open again and I'll be ready to get making your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...