Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Top stationery trends: Chevron

Another new mini series for the blog! Half way through 2014 and I thought it would be good to share some of my favourite stationery trends so far this year. I'm going to start with chevrons, and then hopefully post the others often enough that I get through them before Christmas!

I love stripes. Anything stripey is a winner in my book. Especially socks. One thing better than stripes? Zigzag stripes! Totally loving the chevron trend this year. Here are some of my favourite chevron stationery finds.

2. Chevron washi tape from Chamby and Cor on Etsy
3. Mint chevron notebook from Finest Imaginary
4. Watermelon chevron notebooks from Felt Mountain Studios
5. White and brown chevron wrapping paper from Sophia Victoria Joy
6. Chevron thank you cards from Peter Pauper Press on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...