Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Say hello with personalised notecards

How often do you get happy post? I mean proper nice post brought to you by the postman and pushed through your letterbox after travelling across the country from someone who has spared a few minutes of their day to think of you. Doesn't it just make your day to arrive home and find a handwritten envelope waiting for you?!

If you want to receive more happy post perhaps you should try sending some? You could make someone's day by choosing to write them a note instead of popping what you have to say in an email or text. And you could make it extra special by sending one of my new handmade notecards.


Each notecard is personalised with the name of the sender, saying either "hello from" or "a note from".


They are made with my new silhouette portrait machine, which makes me so happy every time I use it. I can cut anything. Amazing.


If you'd like a pack of 4 bright and colourful papercut notecards personalised with your name pop over to my Folksy shop and I'll get ready to start cutting. Or perhaps you could buy a set as a gift and hope they send one back to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...