Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 7 August 2014

Top stationery trends: bright contrasting colours

Next up in my favourite stationery trends for 2014 is bright contrasting colours. Last month I went zig zag crazy with my top chevron stationery picks and this month it's all about colour. Nice bright colour.

I feel that we've been stuck on pastels for too long and I'm so excited by the pops of bright colour that have been appearing this year. And in particular there seems to be a trend for mixing up contrasting bright colours. Love love love. Here are my favourite bold and bright stationery finds.


1. Thinking of you card with badge from Think Bubble
3. Pink and lime washi tape from Ruby and Dig
4. Screen printed card from Rob Ryan
5. Foliage thank you cards from Louise Norman Studio
6. A5 notebook from Paperchase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...