Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 29 September 2014

Say it turns three!


I cannot believe another year has whizzed by for my little stationery shop. Three years ago I made some greetings cards and popped them on Folksy to see if I could make a few extra pennies. 180 designs later and here I am sending personalised handmade notebooks round the world! Thank you so much to all my wonderful customers for allowing me to have the best job I could possibly imagine.

Happy birthday say it! To celebrate, all orders this week will receive a little extra gift from me. If you'd like to join in the celebrations simply place your order before midnight on Sunday 5 October. You can shop from any of the say it online stores - on Folksy, Etsy or Giggling Hedgehogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...