Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 27 October 2014

Top stationery trends: Letterpress

For my last stationery trends 2014 blog post I'd like to share with you my favourite letterpress stationery. I know that letterpress has been popular for a while now, but it's definitely been big this year.

I'm fascinated by it because I can't make it myself. Unlike my other top stationery trends for chevron patterns, bright colours and typography, I can't play around with this trend myself as I don't have a letterpress machine. Rather than just printing a design, letterpress creates an impression into the paper as well as using inks. And the result is so much more luxurious than a simple printed design, especially when it is combined with some thick or speciality papers. 

So here are my favourite letterpress finds, with links below so you know where to buy them if anything takes your fancy. 


2. Vintage swallows flat notecards by Print for Love of Wood
3. Letterpress awesome card by Crazy Bear Studio
5. Personalised thank you cards by Kennington Lane Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...