Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas gift guide: subscription gifts

Why not give a gift that lasts all year? For my third Christmas gift guide I've selected my favourite subscription gifts. From cake to stationery why not spread the Christmas cheer throughout the year.

And don't forget that I've recently introduced a greetings card subscription box too. Perfect for anyone who loves sending snail mail.

If you're on the hunt for the perfect present, you might also be interested in my previous Christmas gift guides. 

Lucky dip box from Lucky Dip Club
Baking club from Cookie Crumbles
Sock subscription from Henry J Socks
Coffee club from Bean and Ground
Marshmallow subscription from Mello Mallo
Ace stationery box from Ink Drops
Cake slice club from The Cake Nest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...