Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas gift guides: for the kiddies

I've had fun putting together this week's Christmas gift guide. It's everything I would have loved to receive when I was a kid! All these Christmas gifts for children are handmade in the UK. See my other Christmas gift guides here and check back next week for another one.


Sockosaurus craft kit by Sock Creatures
Robot wall clock by Owl and Otter
Building block soap by Scent Cosmetics
Children's teepee play tent by LittleMe Teepee
Screen printed cat cushion by Robin & Mould
Children's apron by Beledien Handmade
Crochet rabbit by Owl and Wool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...