Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 3 November 2014

New in the shop: greetings card subscription boxes


Do you love sending snail mail? Are you addicted to stationery? Would you like to have a regular stash of birthday cards? My new greetings card subscriptions give you a bundle of stationery every month, so you'll never run out of cards.

I like to be organised and have a box of blank cards and a box of birthday cards ready to choose from at all times. You never know when you might want to write someone a little note and I'm trying to send more happy post this year. But sometimes making sure the boxes of cards get topped up can be a little tricky! Wouldn't it be great if that just sort of happened automatically...

So I've created my new greetings card subscription package for people like me who love to have cards on hand at all times. You can choose to sign up for three months to try it out or subscribe for a full year of happy post. Each month you will receive three beautiful handmade cards and you can choose whether you'd like birthday cards, blank cards or a mixture of occasions to create the perfect bundle for you.

Interested? Pop over to my Etsy shop to find out more and sign up to get your greetings card subscription box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...