Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 28 November 2014

Notebooks for everyone this Christmas

Notebooks make great Christmas gifts. They can be used for so many different things that there can't possibly be many people who wouldn't appreciate receiving one. And as all stationery lovers know, you can never have too many notebooks!

So I thought I'd show you my range of handmade notebooks, including a couple of new ones that have only just been added to the shop. Who will you buy a notebook for this Christmas?




See my full range of handmade notebooks in the say it shop. And if you can't spot one that's quite right why not get in touch and order a custom notebook designed just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...