Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Stationery Lovers Xmas Swap


I recently took part in a fabulous stationery swap organised by Claire from Claireabelle Makes and Emma from Mab is Mab. What could be better than wrapping up a stationery filled gift and then receiving a surprise present back?!

I sent a bundle of goodies off to my swap partner Diane, including a few handmade items from my own shop. You can see Diane's blog about her gift here.


And I received a fantastic parcel from Diane. I love everything and can't wait to get myself organised with the to-do list notepad. Do I get to say "ta-da" when I've crossed everything off?! It was my very first swap and I shall definitely take part in another one as it was such fun. And it's so exciting to get happy post!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for blogging about the swap! What a lovely lot of goodies - great to see you supported another small biz via Green Gables too :-)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...