Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 5 March 2015

Handmade favourites - kraft stationery

I am totally loving kraft card at the moment. I used to be a huge fan of bright white card and this is all I would use for my stationery. Whilst I still think white looks very clean and stylish I love the trend for kraft card at the moment. It has a very different, rustic feel to it. If you haven't seen my new kraft greetings cards you can browse them in the shop here. And I've chosen a selection of my favourite handmade stationery designers who love using kraft paper for their products. Everything is handmade in the UK and available to buy online (links below).

White lovebirds wrapping paper by All Wrapped Up by Alice
Smile greetings card by Katie Leamon
Floral lined kraft notebook by Charlotte Macey
Pack of pretty kraft tags by Peach Wolfe Paper Co


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my love birds gift wrap! I share your love of kraft! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...