Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Handmade favourites - postcards

I do so love putting together these handmade favourites posts. I get to browse lovely online shops and choose a selection of wonderful items - and call it work! This month is full of handmade postcards. Send them as happy post or frame them and pop them on the wall. These are all handmade in the UK (links below).

Flora and fauna postcards by Sarah Frances Art
Flamingo postcard set by Felt Mountain Studios
City map postcards by Firewater Gallery
Panda print by Holly Sims Illustration Shop
Hello you postcard set by The Green Gables


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring one of my postcards :)
    www.nicolabhamra.com

    www.etsy.com/shop/bhambina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I need to get one and stick it on the wall of my workroom to remind me to smile!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...