Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 7 May 2015

Handmade favourites - gifts for chocoholics

Mmmm, chocolate! After putting together this handmade favourites collection I now totally need to eat some chocolate. If you're looking for a gift for anyone who loves chocolate as much as I do, these are my top picks. Eight of the best handmade gifts for chocoholics, all made in the UK.



Chocolate fish and chips by The Sweet Gift Company
Hot chocolate gift pack by Henley Chocolates
Gluten free fudge brownie bites from Lynda Jane Cakes
Chocolate marshmallows by Mello Mallo


1 comment:

  1. What a tasty-looking assortment. The brownies in particular took my fancy ;oP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...