Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 26 November 2015

Get an extra 30% off for Black Friday

I feel a little sad writing this as it is my last blog post (at least for quite a while!). I have four more journals to make up before I officially start maternity leave - though it should really be called 'tidying leave' since my workroom has some way to go before it can become a habitable space again!

There are a few sale items left and my Folksy shop is staying open until Monday. To celebrate the start of maternity leave I thought I'd also give you lovely lot an extra discount for the Black Friday weekend. To get an additional 30% off all stationery in my shop simply use the code BLACKFRIDAY at the checkout. It will give you totally mad prices as everything is already at least half price. Valid until midnight on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...